Discover Heritage Gate
Heritage Gate by Oakmont Homes offers a boutique collection of superbly appointed apartments enviably positioned in the centre of the historic Old Town of Hemel Hempstead and within easy walk of the shopping, cafe, bar and restaurant amenities of the Hemel Hempstead Town Centre.
The Old Town of Hemel Hempstead features an array of Victorian, Georgian and Tudor architecture in a street described as “the prettiest street in Hertfordshire”. Boasting a diverse selection of specialist shops including fine art and antiques, a stroll around the Old Town area reveals historic buildings such as the Old Town Hall and St Mary’s Church together with a number of period pubs, retro cafes and cosmopolitan restaurants dotted along the High Street.
Gadebridge Park, which is situated opposite Heritage Gate, forms an attractive green wedge of urban countryside running into the heart of the town. The park extends to approximately 32 hectares and in addition to well-maintained parkland provides extensive recreation facilities including two bowling greens, a crazy golf course, croquet, play area and skate park. The park is also used for occasional events, such as cross-country and fun runs and much of the parkland to the north of the River Gade is scheduled as an area of archaeological importance.
Hemel Hempstead is home to two main shopping centres, The Marlowes and Riverside, which offer a wide selection of familiar high street retail names including a Debenhams department store. This is complimented by the exciting combination of independent retailers, antique and speciality shops situated closer to home in the Old Town. Supermarket shopping is well catered for; branches of Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda and Marks & Spencer are all within convenient reach.
Jarman Square is Hemel Hempstead’s number one leisure destination. Sit back, relax and enjoy watching the latest movie on the big screen at Empire Cinema, or let off some steam at Planet Ice – the perfect family day out. For fitness fanatics, you can take advantage of the action-packed fitness class timetable at ‘the gym’. There is also a wide selection of places to eat from Chiquito and Nando‘s to Frankie & Benny’s, Coast to Coast and Bella Italia.
a life of style
Calm neutrals and timber effect flooring combine with underfloor heating.
admire the attention to detail
Interior designed kitchens in a choice of three contemporary colour palettes.
refresh & recharge
Quality finishes and carpets in bedrooms create the perfect escape to recharge from the day.
relax in luxury
Retreat to an elegant and luxurious sanctuary with clean lines, high-quality floor, wall tiles and feature lighting completing these stylish bathrooms.
– Individually designed contemporary kitchen units with integrated handles
– Integrated single oven and ceramic hob
– Integrated extractor to suit design
– Integrated washer / dryer
– Integrated fridge / freezer
– Integrated dishwasher (available as an option subject to cut off date)
– Wood laminate worktops
– Modern wall mounted basin with single chrome mixer tap
– Bath with fixed shower head and integrated chrome wall mounted triple mixer plate
– Glass shower screen
– Modern chrome heated towel rail
– Ceramic floor & wall tiling
SECURITY & PEACE OF MIND
– Smoke alarms hard-wired to mains supply with battery backup
– 10 Year Housing Warranty (CML compliant) issued on building completion
– Private door entry system to each apartment
& HOME ENTERTAINMENT
– LED spotlights throughout
– Television (Sky+, Terrestrial, DAB and FM radio) point to the principal reception room
– Return feed television points to master bedroom and second bedroom (where applicable)
– Wiring to facilitate telephone line to principal reception room and master bedroom
– Appliance grid switch to kitchen
– Contemporary white internal doors with polished chrome door furniture
– Fitted carpets to the remainder of the apartment
(options available subject to cut-off date)
REGISTER FOR Heritage Gate
Connells, 45 Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead HP1 1LD
Tel: 01442 216 633