Assistant Site Manager (NO.2)
Excellent opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Site Manager (NO.2) to assist the Site Manager in managing a development comprising 53 residential apartments (New Build and Conversion) in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire through to completion.
The successful candidate will help deliver this development then move on to a selection of similar sized schemes in Hemel Hempstead and Aylesbury.
What Will I Be Responsible For?
- Support the Site Manager in coordinating trades, direct labour and materials to meet the production programme.
- Accept responsibility for such duties and responsibilities as the Site Manager may determine; in particular, as and when required, deputise for the Site Manager.
- Support the Site Manager, in ensuring that the on-site Construction team is fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the site’s workload and resources.
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Assertive to ensure delivery of targets by on-site team and trades/labour.
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet changing business needs.
- A member of the Chartered Institute of Builders and/or qualified to NVQ level in Construction Management or a time served tradesman with considerable experience of the full range of construction trades.
- In depth knowledge of all aspects of the construction trade and the relevant legislative requirements e.g. Health and Safety, NHBC requirements and Building Regulations.
The company in question is a privately owned developer who has achieved impressive growth, year on year, for the past 5 years, and financially stable. Nominated for multiple prestigious awards in 2017 and 2018 and with a healthy already owned and secure pipeline of projects in Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire they are looking to grow their in-house construction team.
- Basic Salary £35,000 to £45,000
- Excellent Package & Benefits
To apply for this vacancy, please complete the form below and upload your CV.