Terms & Conditions
1. Background and information about us
- www.oakmonthomes.co.uk is a website (“Site”) operated by Oakmont Homes Group Limited (“We/Us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09963327 and have our registered office at 249 Cranbrook Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 4TG, which is also our main trading address.
- This agreement applies between you (“You”), as a user of the Site, and Us, as the owner of the Site.
- Many of our developments are delivered by Oakmont Homes Group Limited working together with other developers, sometimes through a joint venture vehicle such as a Limited Liability Company. When we use the words “we”, “us”, “our”, and “ours” on this page, we are referring to Oakmont Homes Group Limited, all of it subsidiary companies and any of these joint ventures.
2. Terms of website use
3. Other applicable policies for website usage
4. Changes to these terms and the site
- We may update the Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, we are under no obligation to update the Site.
- We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
5. Accessing the site
- The Site is made available free of charge.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is always available and uninterrupted but cannot guarantee this. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. We will not be liable to You if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for You to have access to the Site.
6. Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for Your personal use and You may draw the attention of others within Your organisation to content posted on the Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials You have printed off or downloaded in any way, and You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or Our licensors.
7. No reliance on information
- The content We provide on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
- Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
8. limitation of our liability
- To the extent permitted by law, We exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the Site, or the use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect Your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of the Site or to Your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by Us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from Your use of them.
- We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Site. You should use Your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, You would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
10. Linking to the site
- You may link to Our home page, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to the Site in any website that is not owned by You.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If You wish to make any use of content on the Site other than that set out above, please contact us
11. Third party links and resources in the site
- Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for Your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
12. Prohibited uses
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect.
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of the provisions of this policy.
- to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Site, or any equipment, network or software used in connection with the Site.
14. Suspension and termination
We will determine, in Our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this policy through Your use of the Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, We may take such action as We deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of Your right to use the Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by You to the Site.
- Issue of a warning to You.
- Legal proceedings against You including those for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as We reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and We may take any other action We reasonably deem appropriate.
15. Applicable law
No failure or delay by Us to exercise any right or remedy provided under these terms and conditions or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- The invalidity, unenforceability or illegality of any provision (or part of a provision) of these terms under the laws of any jurisdiction shall not affect the validity, enforceability or legality of the other provisions.
- If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision of these terms would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with the minimum modification necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable.
18. Contact us
To contact Us, please email email@example.com or write to us at 249 Cranbrook Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 4TG.
I want to buy a property for...